Monday, September 6, 2010

Putting a Twist on an Old Tradition

Hello brides-to-be, grooms-to-be, and everyone in between!  Welcome to Tradition with a Twist, a place for modern brides (and grooms) to find inspiration for their wedding that is both traditional and unique.


I am very excited to bring you the first blog post on Tradition with a Twist.  On this blog, I will share everything I find magical about weddings with you - the fetes, the gowns, the treats and of course, the bride and groom.  My goal is to give you ideas that will help you set your wedding apart.  I love tradition, but I want to help you take it to the next level.  I hope that you will find some inspiration from Tradition with a Twist that will make your own wedding even more magical.  And if you're not on your way to getting married, I hope that this is a worthwhile distraction from your desk job ;)   

I love feedback and would enjoy hearing your own stories and ideas if you would like share.  Please keep following, because I have many fun  ideas that I cannot wait to bring you! 

Cheers and  have a wonderful day! 
Picture Credit: http://www.rockmywedding.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment