Monday, September 20, 2010

Falling in Love with Fall Again

I have the end of summer blues this week.  Fall begins on Wednesday, signaling the end of lazy summer days by the pool with a Margarita in one hand and a trashy novel in the other. On the bright side, with fall we get pumpkin spice lattes, football games and a whole new color palette! 
So I'm getting over my summertime blues with this Moroccan Inspiration Board from coco+kelley.  With muted fall colors, it is the perfect transition from summer to fall. 

Moroccan Holiday Inspiration Board-Camille Styles Events

Also, I have to put in a plug for Robert Plant's new CD, Band of Joy, this week.  I'm loving it, especially the soft, melodic "Falling in Love Again."  I think it would make for a great first dance.  As soon as I find a version to share with you over the internet, I will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment